St. Petersburg, Russia
Artist, calligrapher, teacher and lettering artist
She was born on the 19th of March in 1987 in Volgodonsk in the Rostov region.
From 2004-2009 she studied at St. Petersburg State University of Technology and Design with the specialty of ‘Production Engineer of Artistic Material Processing’.
From 2011-2017 - studying at the North-West Institute of Press of St. Petersburg State University of Technology and Design with the specialty of ‘Graphic artist’, design of printed materials.
Since 2007 she has been the art-director of ‘Very Beautiful Books’ studio.
Simultaneously she is heading several personal creative and commercial projects.
- The Second Independent Triennial of graphic art ‘The White Inter-nights’ BIN - 2014’, 2014. St. Petersburg
- The International Conference of Young Scientists PRINT-2011 ‘The Automation of Work in ADOBE Apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)'
- The International Conference of Young Scientists ‘THE DAYS OF SCIENCE 2005-2009’
‘The Technology of Decorating Ceramics of the Far East and Asian countries’
‘The Calculation of the Mastic Shrinkage for mosaic’
‘The Causes of the Destruction of the Atlantes of the Small Hermitage’
- The 19th International Student Competition for the Best Package Design ‘A CLOCKWORK ORANGE – 2014’, July 2014.
- The All-Russian Student Olympiad on the Technology of Artistic Material Processing in the ‘Technology’ category, 1st place, 2006-2007.
Museum of Calligraphy
National Unionof Calligraphers
Calligraphy is the art of both ideal writing and an ideal soul.