Shamail: “Verse “The Throne” of Allah”
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamail: “Lend your kindness!”
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamail "I am a Tatar, a true Tatar!"
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Tugra (personal coat of arms) of I. Lubennikov
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Kalila and Dimna
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Tugra (personal coat of arms) of calligrapher Najip Nakkash
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Tugra (personal coat of arms) of the Tatarstan State President M. Shaimiev
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamail: “O Lord, forgive and bless me!”
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamail: “The ship”. Poem by a Tatar poet of the early 20th century Dardmend (Zakir Ramiev)
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamail: "Take care of your parents!"
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Oh, Kazan! (Syuyumbike tower with a half-moon symbol)
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamaili. Set of post-cards
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Shamaili. Set of post-cards
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Arabic Calligraphy: Link of Times and Peoples
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Triptych: "Strive for Knowledge!" (sayings of the Prophet). Shamail. "Knowledge acquired in childhood is like a pattern carved in stone".
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Triptych: "Strive for Knowledge!" (sayings of the Prophet). Shamail. "The one who strives for knowledge will go to heaven".
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Triptych: "Strive for Knowledge!" (sayings of the Prophet). Shamail. "Study science, learn from the cradle to the grave".
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
To My People triptych. Left part
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
To My People triptych. Central part
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
To My People triptych. Right part
纳吉普•伊斯玛基洛夫(纳吉普•纳卡什)
Alphabets. A sketch
维克托•菲茨尼尔