Writer’s behavior code
- Writer is firstly a person, and only than writer.
- Estimate one’s work without prejudice.
- Everyone can have one’s own opinion including estimation of writer’s work.
- It is essential to obey social standards.
- Remember about the collective, if you work in a group.
- It is forbidden to write on the historical monuments, houses of cultural value as well as memorial walls and desks.
- Don’t impose your art taste on people, especially in writings on living houses and cars.
- Clean the place after finishing work.
Back to list
- Develop constantly, increase level of your culture.
- Writer must not forget about honor and must love his work.
- It is prohibited to write on other writings and names of other writers.
- Don’t spoil people’s writings.
- Writer’s mission is to color ordinary world.
Exhibition opens in
For the largest part ill handwriting in the world is caused by hurry.